AnySignage comes with all features and functionalities required to power up your digital signage network.
Focus on your content development and manage the display network using AnySignage.
Content & Media
- Microsoft PowerPoint (on Windows player only)
- HLS Streams
- RTSP Streams (on Android only)
- Calendar (iCal)
- Dataset (Built-in table like Excel)
- Weather forecast
- RSS/Atom contents
- Unlimited layout design
- Set background image for layout
- Define regions for your layout
- Assign media, widget to layout
- Set expiry date for contents
- Set in/out transitions
- Preview the layout
Display order can be set to control the sequence of layouts playback on your campaign.
- Manage uploaded media (upload/update/delete)
- Manage playlists (reusable list of contents which can be assigned to regions and layouts)
- Manage Datasets (Dataset is tabular data storage in AnySignage)
- Library Tidy (to clean up the storage from any unused materials)
AnySignage has been used for many industry including food and beverage, dayparting is interesting feature which allows to define specific segments on days with possibility to set exception conditions.
This feature is great option to schedule layout/campaign playback for specific time (like breakfast menu, happy hours, etc).
Display & Player Management
An important part of AnySignage is the Display management, our powerful CMS allows the administrator to manage and monitor displays from loud dashboard.
- Get overview of display system status (total storage, available storage)
- Communication of display with AnySignage (heartbeat, last communication, IP)
- Send command to display
- Request screenshot and view the screenshot retrieved from display
- Check layout assigned to display
- Get detailed report from Display status (pending downloads, bandwidth usage, library, errors)
- Assign the profile to players
Major setting of displays defined as Display Profile and we can assign the pre-defined profiles to displays based on requirements.
Here is list of setting under profile:
- Display resolution and playback area
- Operating hours
- Download time frame (daily window that display download contents from server)
- Collect interval setting to manage how frequently display check the server
- Setting display orientation (for Android players)
Often many of displays in digital signage network required to display same content, AnySignage display group allows to set groups of displays and assign layout/campaigns to group of displays.
- Add/remove Users
- Set library quota for user
- Assign the profile to user
AnySignage has been built with having hierarchy features. User group setting allows administrator to define different level of users with allocated permissions and access to the platform features.
Members of group can easily updated and change the user profile from one to another group.
AnySignage provide detailed reporting which is required for most
advertising companies, it is also a great method to understand about the
display status over a period of time
- Display reports: Bandwidth usage, connectivity report
- Proof of Play report (Export, Detailed and chart)
- Library usage report
Displays monitors closely and the AnySignage dashboard provides latest status on Display dashboard
- Monitor storage of display
- Monitor communication and connectivity history
- Monitor the bandwidth usage of display
- Monitor any error reported to the CMS by AnySignage player software
- Get screenshot from player to verify content playback remotely
- Email alert
AnySignage provides detailed status of player with critical information requires for monitoring
- Check number of downloaded and pending to download contents for display
- Check size of downloaded and pending to download contents for display
- Check errors (if any)
- Check assigned layouts/campaigns
- Check media and widgets assigned to display
- Check breakdown of bandwidth usage